In the news, they're always talking about problems, that's why I don't watch them or read them. I know I should do it to stay informed but I really don't like it. Why would i like to hear every day that our world is a mess?.. But you know, every now and then you get to hear that something good is happening, it doesn't matter how small it is, its something good so that makes it something big.
Today I'm grateful for good news. That very low percentage of good news that find a way to outcast every bad new you've heard in the day. The good news that gives us hope. Hope that remind us that there's always good people working hard, following their dreams and thinking with their hearts with the purpose of changing something, and when they do, good news will light up our day. What are you grateful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment