There are many places with great decorations. People put a lot of effort making all sort of decorations for holidays like easter, christmas and don't forget halloween (that it's supposed to be scary but a lot of time this decorations end up being beautiful!). There's also the design-freaks that change their living room every month and like reading Design and Decor magazines to get inspired. But the desing master, the decor queen, the one that just can't go wrong, she that has all the experience in the subject and didn't went to Marangoni: mother nature.
I think one of the greatest things that happened to me this week, was when I was in my car in the middle of the traffic, bumper to bumper, and suddendly, i had right next to me this beautiful tree with yellow flowers. It was so beautiful, the way the sun was shining right above it made me think it was a perfect piece of art. From that moment I started to notice how nature decorates all our days with its colors and designs and now I feel like I'm living inside a painting.
Today I'm grateful for the art of nature. Have you seen all the colors that sorround us? Take a minute and go outside, or at least see through the window and you'll see that the perfect colors are on our green trees, that the best degradations are in our blue sky, and when the sun rises: there's perfection. You'll see that there's no greater design in a magazine than the design of nature and the way it's all perfectly set together. What are you grateful for?

No comments:
Post a Comment