When was the last time you yelled with happines after seeing a hot dog? Well, last night I was home and my little cousins were here playing with my little brother. The smallest one was "grounded" and he told me he was very, very sad. Then I came back with a hot dog and told him it was for him, and suddendly, you couldn't believe the change it made in his face. He literally jumped of happiness. He made one of those faces you could only see in children, like if it was the first time he saw such a thing.
Today I'm grateful for having little kids in my family. You see, somehow kids find the magical in the most ordinary things. Like hot dogs. They have the power to understand that wonderful things surround us, and to be amazed by the most little details. Being surrounded by kids is the perfect way to remind myself of all those amazing things that I have to be grateful for. What are you grateful for?

No comments:
Post a Comment