Today I finally decided to make this blog. I laid in my bed with my laptop and started writing. Just like that. I always wanted to write something, it didn't matter what it was, but I was sure I wanted to do it. Don't you think it is amazing how people can put their thoughts into words? You can actually know what people have it their minds, and it's just because they let you know with the words they write.
I've told some friends about my dream of someday being able to write something, and I always got the same reply: "..then do it". I don't know why it seemed so difficult to me, every time I tried to write I got scared. And the funny thing is, I don't dream of writing beautiful love poems to put on hallmark's cards or to be the next J.K.R., I just wanted to write. Write my thoughts and share them with whoever wanted to know them. So today I decided to follow the advise my friends gave me and do it. So I just did it.
For this new year I wanted to begin being more grateful, so I decided that it was the perfect thought to share. The idea of being more grateful. So for my first post I wanna be very honest with you and say from the bottom of my heart that Today I'm grateful for having the courage to write, for having the courage to follow one of my dreams and just write. Some of you may get it, some of you may don't. It doesn't matter. I just wanna know, what are you grateful for?
Beautifully written! So happy that you have started, too!
ReplyDeleteI am grateful you've shared this with me and also for infecting me with inspiration to write! hopefully I also will get something done!
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!!!
-Ana E
Thank you Ana!! I'm glad you liked it!!
Delete